Dr. Sonia Nair Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Sonia Nair?

STAY AWAY

Posted on March 15th, 2016

avoid her. she doesn't even want to hear anything that you have to say

Posted on June 18th, 2015

She was never with me when in the room. She was typing letters to other people. Always left the room 3 or 4 times to attend something else and left me sitting there waiting. I felt "put DOWN" by her each visit. This took place several visits. She always accused me of making excuses...It was NO WAY to talk to a patient sitting there in PAIN!

Confrontational

Posted on May 6th, 2014

Horrible person! Confrontational about everything! Unpleasant! Rude! Did not listen and then tried to convince me what she said I said is true or what I had done is fact. She was always wrong and would get upset when you pointed it out.

Posted on April 29th, 2014

she typed on her computer while she asked me questions. It was clear she was not even hearing my answers because she had all the information incorrect. She had no eye contact and seemed distracted. I finally had to get her attention to get her in the room! Her diagnosis was so wrong. I got another opinion after seeing her. Her opinion was ridiculous-what a waste of money and time seeing Dr. Nair at the Lexington Clinic. She is not a good Rheumatologist.

If she ever calls me I'll remind her to call you...

Posted on March 28th, 2014

Ditto, ditto and ditto. Wish I had checked her reviews. Poor communicator. Dismissive and patronizing. I can not get a return call although she left me a voice mail to "call me with any questions". Hopeless.

Posted on January 17th, 2014

I was extremely dissatisfied with the poor level of care received with Dr. Nair. I would not recommend her to anyone. If I could give zero stars, I certainly would.

I wish she would call me

Posted on January 13th, 2014

Dr. Nair seems more concerned with entering information on the computer than in dealing with her patient. Also, twice she has been supposed to contact me with information and has failed to do so. When I called her office, I was told that she would call me "when she got to it"--and has yet to call. She seems to have no empathy and is more interested in the science of medicine than in the feelings of and treatment of her patients.

Posted on June 1st, 2016