Dr. Sonia Canaves Nunez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sonia Canaves Nunez?

I had wonderful experience at Dr Nuñez office very professional and knew exactly how to treat my symptoms!!! A very polite and friendly staff!! I would highly recommend this Neurologist!!!

Autistic Specialist

I have been a patient of Dr. Nunez for the past 10 yrs. She is a professional that I would highly recommend. Not only is she very thorough with her diagnosis, but also very abreast of current treatment options for my condition. She is very willing to offer prescriptions in any therapy she felt would help me deal with my condition. She is proactive in her treatment options and takes time to explain all of the test results clearly..... We are lucky to have a professional like Dr. Nunez.

patient

This doctor was very helpfull.

Dr Nunez is very professional and excellent with her diagnosis. She took time to explain what my issues are, and what plan of treatment she recommends... I respect her skills!

Good Doc Lousy Staff

She was excellent in diagnosis and follow up (mine required a lot of research) but her office staff is horrible...lazy, rude, do not answer phones or answer voice mail even after repeated calls. Their accents are hard to understand. Perhaps language and culture account for abruptness and snottiness but they need training or get someone else who understands basic manners and caring for patients.

THANKS FOR RELIEVING MY PAIN

Long time patient

I suffer from temporal lobe seizures and have been a patient of Dr. Nunez's for @ eight years...I find it hard to believe that I am the first to provide a positive rating for Dr. Nunez. She is a proffessional, is thorough, and always takes the time to listen to me, as my condition comes with multiple problems (i.e. employers, co-workers reactons, etc)I have always found the dr and her staff to be proffesional...I can be a pest at times with getting my lab test results back, etc. but they always put up with me with a smile....