Dr. Sonia I Oquendo Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Sonia I Oquendo?

Helpful and Caring

I have been visiting Dr. Oquendo for over 7 years. When I walk into her office, I can feel the loving care that she offers her patients. I have been very lucky and grateful to have her wisdoms.

Not Very Good At All

I had a bad experience with Doctor Oquendo and her secretary. Every time she was supposed to do something there were problems in her office. Unprofessional. Simplistic in every way. Go to someone else.

Aesthetically pleasing office

Very comfortable to talk to in a beautiful old paneled office! Smelled her dinner cooking in her adjoining kitchen..... She believes in treating the whole patient, wanted blood tests and a total picture of the patient. taught me a charming Spanish proverb.

I was prescribed medication by Dr.Oquendo. They weren't able to schedule an appointment for me for 2 weeks. When I could schedule an appointment I thought we were on the same page about the time sensitivity (I have to come on my lunch break) so I was scheduled as her first patient. When I got there there were 2 other people in the waiting room and she took another patient first. I wasn't notified or anything. I thought that the first therapy session was important after trying new medications but I guess she doesn't have time for her patients. Or me at least.

One of a Kind !!

Dr. Sonia Oquendo is truly the most down to earth, professional, intelligent, and caring doctor I have ever come across. She truly cares about her patients, she does not rush, she listens, and makes you feel that you matter, not that you are another face in her office. I do not know what mental state I would be in if it were not for finding her. I have suffered from panic attacks and anxiety for years . I have had many doctors before her and they pale in comparison, no one has come close to her. If you are looking for a doctor who has compassion, empathy , listens and truly cares , please see Dr. Oquendo, I always look forward to my visits with her . I am grateful I have found such a wonderful psychiatrist and grateful she has helped me to have a better quality of life then I had before. Her continuous and consistent expertise is always getting me where I need to be. I wish their were more doctors like Dr. Oquendo , to many just write prescriptions and show you the door, she is definitely not one of them . If you need help go see her, she will make you feel comfortable right away.

I'M VERY PLEASE WITH HER