Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sonia K Qadir has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sonia K Qadir has the following 14 expertise
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Dr. Sonia K Qadir has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Sonia K Qadir is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 48
I visited Dr. Qadir about 1 week ago and I highly recommend her to any friends or family. Her office is always clean, and wait times are very short. She always thoroughly walks you through her diagnosis and you are never left not knowing anything about your condition. The office staff is also fantastic and very friendly.
Who is writing all the glowing reviews? What happened to all the negative reviews I read last year? Was a internet company hired to clean up bad reviews? Most probably! My entire experience with Dr Qadir was horrible!! Beware and make your own opinion! Leave a review so others do not have to waste their time with this inept Botox doctor!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
17 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Sonia K Qadir accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
Locations & DirectionsOasis Medical Care & Spa, 900 Walt Whitman Rd Ste 101, Melville, NY
Dr. Sonia K Qadir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melville, NY.