Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sonia L Tanio has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Sonia Tanio is very knowledgeable, caring, and patient. She shows interest in the daily lives of her patients. As well as, the family background this helps to give her a complete picture of her patient. Dr. Tanio takes her time; she answers all questions comprehensively, in terms the patient can understand. Dr. Tanio has a sense of comfort about her, so that the patient knows he / she is receiving quality care and she never makes the patient feel rushed to move on to the next patient. Her staff does an excellent job scheduling to ensure Dr. Tanio has a sufficient time slot to spend with each patient. I recommend her highly. You are in good hands with Dr. Sonia Tanio.
49 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Robinson Memorial Hospital
Dr. Sonia L Tanio accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSonia L Tanio Md, 5311 Northfield Rd Ste 8, Bedford, OH
Dr. Sonia L Tanio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bedford, OH.