More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sonja Brock MD
Dr. Sonja Brock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with another office in Albuquerque, NM. She has 45 years of experience. Her specialties include Clinical Psychology and Pediatrics. Dr. Brock is affiliated with University of New Mexico Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sonja Brock has 2 locations
Dr. Sonja Brock has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Psychology
A psychologist is someone who specializes in the study of the mind, as well as human behavior. Psychologists sometimes focus on certain types of people or certain age ranges. Commonly you might find a child psychologist, school psychologist or clinical psychologist to name a few. There are many reasons why someone would see a psychologist including PTSD, issues with self esteem, OCD, alcoholism, ADD and more.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Sonja Brock is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Brock is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of New Mexico Hospital
45 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sonja Brock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.