Dr. Sonja M Earles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sonja M Earles?

She is a wonderful caring doctor! My boys adore her and have been seeing her since they were born and now they are 12 & 10!

She is simply the best. She is caring, kind, and takes an interest in her patients.

I am a former patient of Dr. Earles. I saw her for part of middle school and all of high school. I wish we had found her sooner. She is the most dedicated caring physican I've ever met. I cried when I aged out of her care, and years later still wish that I could find her equal in a primary care doctor. Dr. Earles was amazing at not giving up on complicated medical issues or looking at me like I was crazy. She was always kind and professional in the office. By the time I aged out of her care we were friends as well as doctor and patient. If I had a child she would be my first choice for a pediatrian.

She has been there with us from the begining

Dr Sonya Earles is the best. There are not enough nice words I can say about her. I have 5 children we all love her dearly. She can talk to a teenager with ease. She can talk to a toddler as if they are best of friends. She is a no bull Dr. Direct, To the point. But she does it with kindness and with amazing compassion.

Our Favorite Doctor

I have had Dr. Earles as my children's pediatrician for almost 8 years now. I have 5 children and have followed her to a few diff. practices. She is very professional, compassionate, remembers our family history and above all else-- keeps my kiddos healthy! I would recommend her to anyone searching for a great pediatrician.

Dr. Sonja M Earles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MI.