Have you seen Dr. Sonja G Williams?

The office décor and amenities made it feel like a spa. Thank you for catering to the whole woman.

Fabulous Dr. Listens to and addresses your concerns no matter how big or small. I moved and had to change Drs and I wanted her to move too!!! Shes that fabulous!!!

AMAZING

AMAZING Dr. and staff. Very concerned about your well being, takes time to talk with you. Dr. Williams is very knowledgeable and caring. The entire staff makes you feel very comfortable. The office is so pleasant, it's not like any other medical experience I ever had! LOVE THEM!

Dr. Williams and her entire staff are absolutely fantastic. This office is more like a spa than the typical nightmare of a gyno office and the treat you like a person, not just someone with a problem. I feel so much better knowing I'm a partner in my health care plan and not just a body with a problem to treat and send along.

Excellent

Dr. Williams has been very attentive to every one of my issues. She is easy to talk to and provides plenty of information to make a very informed decision. She is willing to take as much time is need to make sure that I completely understand everything she is explaining to me. I find her to be very friendly and has a great bedside manner.

Was scheduled to have surgery

I was scheduled to have a hysterectomy. But, I had a lot of questions and she felt uncomfortable doing the surgery. So, she refered me to a ob-onc that didn't take my insurance. Now, I'm left hanging on medication she put me on, even though I have called several times. I get no return call.

Very Caring

I had to have a hysterectomy done due to some bleeding problems. Dr. Williams was very kind and caring during all my visits. She preformed some tests and scheduled an ablation. While doing the ablation, she didn't like what she saw and stopped the procedure. This was fine with me and we scheduled the hysterectomy. She spent as much time with me as I needed. She answered all my questions and gave me information to read regarding the procedures being done on me. She made me comfortable with the decisions being made about my body. It seemed more like a team, rather than Dr. patient. One thing she did before both surgeries, was she said a prayer for guidance for her and a healthy outcome for me. That made both me and my family very comfortable. I have and will recommend her to anyone in need of an OB. Yes she is young, but by no means inexperienced.

I hesitate to say anything negative of anyone, so I'll try to keep this factual. If you like a fresh young doctor who's eager to practice medicine, Dr. Williams should suffice. I personally take a very natural approach to pregnancy and childbirth and believe I know my body better than anyone, and I seek to be as informed as possible, so we had a bit of a "power" struggle, if you will. She grew concerned near the end of my pregnancy because of some sonogram results and she wanted to induce me immediately. I refused (after serious prayer and study) and this was the end of our doctor/patient relationship. It turns out her fears were completely unfounded and my baby was born 100% healthy with no complications. To her credit, during this stressful time she did answer every question I had (and I had a lot!) and was patient in explaining technical things until I understood. She is very kind and has a big heart. Her compassion really showed in her follow-up phone calls. Incidentially, I never felt that the five minutes I had with her during regular visits was enough to build a trusting, healthy relationship and was very disappointed in this. Whether brief visits were her choice or the policy of the practice she was with at the time, I can't say. I think with time and experience she will become a fine OB.

Dr. Sonja G Williams is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rolla, MO.

Dr. Sonja G Williams Is this you?