Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sonnora J Johnson Reed has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sonnora J Johnson Reed has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Sonnora J Johnson Reed has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Reed is an exceptional Dr., she takes time with her patients to give a proper diagnosis, and she is a very pleasant ans sincere person. I have never had any problem with my appointments, or the staff, I would recommend Dr. Reed to anyone looking for a Dr. that still knows what it means to be a caring Dr.
41 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBotsford Anesthesiologists Pc, 28050 Grand River Ave, Farmington Hills, MI
Dr. Sonnora J Johnson Reed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington Hills, MI.