Dr. Sangkun Park Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Sangkun Park?

Excellent physician

Posted on September 26th, 2017

Dr. Park is my and my wife's primary care physician. He is an excellent, caring, and extremely professional doctor. As senior citizens my wife and I suffer from all the aches and pains of 65+ year old bodies and Dr. Park tends to those needs but quickly and accurately distinguishes between problems due to old age and non-age related conditions. I doubt you can find a better, more competent physical on the west coast.

Posted on May 5th, 2015

this man is tops!!!!!!!!!!!

Terribly disappointed.

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

He is not interested in having patient input about their condition. Will not consider other medical information from Mayo Clinic or anywhere else but his office. I have been his patient for over thirty years and it recently came to my attention that my early patient history regarding surgeries I had as a young woman were completely in error!

worst doctor ever. judgemental, and rude.

Posted on April 17th, 2015

My mother in law went to see Dr. Parks yesterday. She will be switching doctors due to the insensitivity and discrimination towards lower income people. She has been through multiple surgeries, chemo, and radiation. He criticized her medical because of Obamacare and repeatedly commented about politics and the upcoming campaign which is not talk for a doctors visit. Then when she asked for help with something he was rude, belittled her and this continued through the entire appointment. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

Posted on January 17th, 2015

Horrible doctor. Saw Park for 6 months and was strung along trying to get a referal to see a neurologist. Finally I got smart and went to a different local Dr. And had an answer to my medical issue immediately. Stay way from Dr. Park for anything other than flu shot.

A Kind, Caring Physician

Posted on April 16th, 2011

When I went to the emergency room and they called Dr. Park, my regular doctor, he was there within 5 minutes. I was admitted for an overnight stay, and he saw me that afternoon, evening, and the next morning. He also has the best office staff and registered nurse assistant.

Posted on February 11th, 2017