• 3rd Party Reviews

16 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Dr Sonny Wong?

Quick and Easy

My visit was super quick and easy, everyone was fairly friendly and they answered my questions, The office is nice and everything was quick and easy.

Dr. Wong I an awesome doctor.

He always listen to patient's problem and give you best advice and care to the patient.

No More Charlie Horses

I've experienced charlie horses in both of my legs for the most part of life. I had no idea that it was caused by poor circulation due to enlarged veins. Two months after my procedure I still haven't received any charlie horses. The office staff is one of the best that I've ever experience in the medical field. They're compassionate, caring, and very positive. They all made me feel so comfortable while going through the process!

Happy Campers!

Thank you for seeing my husband on such short notice. Our concern was to rule out a DVT since he injured his leg 5 days ago and it was not getting better. We were well received and after the test was done we were reassured that he would be fine. Just giving it more time to heal his strained muscle. Thank you Dr. Wong Mahalo, The Perezas, Arnold and Leona

Dr. S. Wong is the BEST!

Dr. Wong is always willing to take the time to truly understand what is going on with me. I trust his decisions.

I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Dr. Wong

Dr. Wong is my heart doctor that keeps me on my toes in ensuring that I do my part in keeping my heart healthy.

love this place

he is all what Ive heard and more staff and doctor is very professional and compassionate

Short and sweet

This was my 3rd visit. it had been 3 years since, but he remembered my situation and was quick to give me the referal to have my necessary operation. Dr. Wong is a true professional and the best in his field. 5 stars.

New Consult

Quick and efficient scheduling and visit. Pleasant professional staff.

Excellent

It was an excellent experience in Dr. Wong's office. It was very thorough.

Fantastic Dr Wong & office staff

Referred to Dr Wong for a Vascular consultation & diagnosis. We were greeted by many welcoming smiles. We were extremely impressed with the time Dr Wong took to thouroughly explain & go over my mothers medical history & current medical conditions & prescriptions. Dr Wong explained why my mother was referred here & also carefully & patiently went over the vascular process & procedure he performs as a Vascular specialist. We were guided thru the entire process with professionalism! Thank you.

I love it here!

Dr. Wong is very patient and kind. Very understanding. Explanations are very clear and results always explained thoroughly.

Dr Sonny Wong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kailua, HI.