The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sonya S Jagwani has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
Showing 5 of 18
This visit was wonderful. The receptionist was efficient and the waiting room was clean and inviting. I did not have to wait long, about 7 minutes. I was escorted to the room and after the appointment I was escorted to the place where I needed to go. Everyone was extremely friendly and professional. Dr. Jagwani was kind, she listen to what I said, and she explained everything she was going to do and why. She was very professional. I would strongly recommend her to anyone. This was the best doctor's experience I have ever had. From the time I walked in until the time I walked out ....this was an amazingly run office. Everyone should be highly commended. Thank you.
I am really glad I started to come to your office. I like Dr. Jagwani a lot and feel that she spends enough time to take care of all my miscellaneous questions. I also really appreciated that when I could not get an appointment during an outbreak of a problem, a PA called me to discuss it and got me started on an antibiotic right away. I plan on using your clinic for all my derm needs in the future, and will refer my friends as well. Thanks again.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
10 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Locations & DirectionsG Stephon Payseur Md, 9301 N Central Expy Ste 180, Dallas, TX
Dr. Sonya S Jagwani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.