Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sonya R Miller has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Sonya R Miller has the following 10 expertise
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
Dr. Sonya R Miller has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sonya R Miller is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr Miller is a very accessible, compassionate and understanding human being first, a doctor second. She has no god-complex as many doctors do. She has treated me for over a decade and I have received care above and beyond what one expects from a busy doctor in a large system. She thinks of things to help my situations that I would never have thought to ask about, and gets them done. Except for my PCP, this is the physician I would recommend above all others for anything even close to her specialties, and she is not limited by those. She has always seen me as a person, not a condition or a disease. When a symptom is reported, she looks at the whole health picture that has been created by all my doctors, and treats the symptom with the whole picture in mind. She has surprised me with creative approaches to symptom relief more times than I can count. And she never discounted my input, and in fact, gives it her full attention when she decides how to treat the current issue. Because she has won my trust I have given her carte blanche to refer me to other specialists for other issues not within her purview, knowing that she will make suggestions with full knowledge of my complicated medical situation. Because of her, I have the proper equipment for my needs, the appropriate medical team to meet all my health issues, and that is no easy task!
24 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Sonya R Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthotics & Prosthetics Clinic, 2850 S Industrial Hwy Ste 400, Ann Arbor, MI
Dr. Sonya R Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.