- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sonya R Rasminsky has 2 locations
Dr. Sonya R Rasminsky has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Sonya R Rasminsky has the following 15 expertise
- Depressive Disorder
- Women's Health
- Mood Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Clinical Depression
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
20 Years Experience
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Sonya R Rasminsky Accepts the Following Insurance
- 4667 MacArthur Blvd Ste 320 Newport Beach , CA 92660
- 1000 Quail St Ste 165 Newport Beach , CA : (949) 734-4912
More about Dr. Sonya R Rasminsky
Dr. Rasminsky graduated from the University of Chicago Division of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of Medicine in 1999. Dr. Rasminsky works in Newport Beach, CA and 1 other location and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry.