Dr. Soo R Kim Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Soo R Kim?

COSTLY

My daughter went there for an infected ingrown toe nail and has all her life been allergic to penicillin since age 3. She is now 16. There Dr kim states I will prescribe her this for her toe which is a third cousin to penicillin..... We asked will that be ok?? She says yes! Well I had my daughter start the meds next day at school where she had a terrible reaction and the school nurse had to give her an epi pen shot and call 911!!!! Several hours in ER she was able to come home and with a new script where the attending dr said no way she should have been given anything related in any way to penicillin!!!! I called her office unable to speak to her and left message the office manager was to call me back which never happened!!! $400 for ambulance ride and $250 for ER visit and $80 for 2 epi pens later I am starting paper work to get that money back in small claims court.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Soo R Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oswego, NY.