Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Soo Y Kwon has the following 3 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Fecal Incontinence
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
Dr. Kwon performed surgery on my Prolapsed Bladder. She was compassionate and informative. She patiently answered all my questions and I never felt rushed during my appointments. Her staff was friendly and very professional. My surgery went very well and I am very pleased with the results. I would definitely recommend Dr. Kwon.
Dr. Kwon is knowledged in her craft. However, she spoke down to me, didn't explain my condition to me well enough, and left me confused. Also, she made me feel badly that I asked questions about my condition. She knows her stuff well enough, just not the best at communicating this with her patients.
Very unexperience very rude no patient friendly very dirty touches patient with gloves that she touch door and other equipment with do not have surgery with her she does not care for patients like she told me you cant have everything in life wouldnt even let me talk constantly telling me to shutup very bad service
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
26 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of Cincinnati Medical Center
Dr. Soo Y Kwon accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSoo Yun Kwon Md, 9525 Queens Blvd Ste A, Rego Park, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Soo Y Kwon in this video.
Dr. Soo Y Kwon is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Rego Park, NY.