Dr. Soo Mee M Pak Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Soo Mee M Pak?

Dr. Pak is not friendly at all and she doesn't give you any time. Just does the routine work and gets out. The office girls and the glasses guy were nice.

Excellent

I have been a patent of Dr.Pak for over 15 years, she has always been very caring and it is only because of her treatment I have avoided being blind, I see her regularly and have been treated by her staff with kindness and compassion

WARNING : DO NOT GO HERE!!!!

I went to this office a few days ago after being referred by Nyack hospital. I walked in and all was well until I met the doctor. Dr Pak treated me like I was just another patient. I explained to her that I felt like I had something in my right eye and the hospital could not find it. She administered a drop in each eye containing yellow dye. She stated she wants to check the pressure in my eyes because my mother has glaucoma. Examining the left eye was easy but when it came time for my right I had trouble holding it open because it hurt so bad and I was sensitive to light. She threw her arms up staring that she couldn't examine me and that she was only trying again because of my family history. In the end she found nothing in my eye and gave me drops that she said to use when it felt irritated. I went up to the front desk to see if I had a copay and the lady rudely stated I did. Then she busted out laughing because she was talking to someone on her bluetooth! To top it off, It's now been 3 days and my condition still haven't improved. The drops given to me state on the bottle to contact a doctor if problem continues for more than 72 hours. I'm in pain and disappointed with the Healthcare providers I've encountered. I would not recommend this office or even Nyack hospital for that matter! I've missed 3 days of work all under their care and I'll be back at a doctor tomorrow, but it won't be this place!

Very bad service. I will never go there again.

Service are bad. Receptionist tried to charge higher prices for service.

Dr. Soo Mee M Pak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New City, NY.