Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Soochuen T Kho has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Soochuen T Kho has the following 10 expertise
- Deviated Septum
- Hearing Loss
- Facial Trauma
- Swallowing Disorders
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Smell Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
Dr. Soochuen T Kho has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 15
I had a parotid gland tumor . Dr kho did surgery to remove it . She did a great job . I did t experience any side effects after surgery due to her amazing skills. I don't have an ugly scar , and she just did a very good job. I'm glad I found her and I would recommend her . I learned the hospital staff have had her do surgery on their loved ones . I feel very lucky !
Very unorganized office and incompetent office staff. I was diagnosed and had surgery to fix my problem. After surgery my problem still exists. The doctor seemed frustrated and gave me more medication to take . Seemed like she was done with me and did not want to continue to find a solution for my problem. Still have the original problem to this day. Complete waste of effort, time and money.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
- University Of Michigan Medical School
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Soochuen T Kho accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWest Coast Ear Nose & Throat, 2876 Sycamore Dr Ste 303, Simi Valley, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Soochuen T Kho in this video.
Dr. Soochuen T Kho is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Simi Valley, CA.