Dr. Soochuen T Kho Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Soochuen T Kho?

My New Favorite!

A great physician. Although I was waiting for more than an hour, it was due to an emergency with another patient and the staff kept me informed. Kudos to her and the staff that stayed way past normal office hours to help me.

Very pleased

I had a parotid gland tumor . Dr kho did surgery to remove it . She did a great job . I did t experience any side effects after surgery due to her amazing skills. I don't have an ugly scar , and she just did a very good job. I'm glad I found her and I would recommend her . I learned the hospital staff have had her do surgery on their loved ones . I feel very lucky !

Incompetent

Very unorganized office and incompetent office staff. I was diagnosed and had surgery to fix my problem. After surgery my problem still exists. The doctor seemed frustrated and gave me more medication to take . Seemed like she was done with me and did not want to continue to find a solution for my problem. Still have the original problem to this day. Complete waste of effort, time and money.

Caring problem solver

my experience with dr Kho is that she can immediately get to the bottom of my problem and resolve it in a painless timely matter

Good help with my ear problem