Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sook Lim
Dr. Sook Lim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Lim is affiliated with Interfaith Medical Center - Brooklyn Jewish Division, Interfaith Medical Ctr and Interfaith Medical Center-Main Hospital Building. She speaks English.
Dr. Sook Lim has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Lim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Interfaith Medical Center - Brooklyn Jewish Division
Interfaith Medical Ctr
Interfaith Medical Center-Main Hospital Building
Interfaith Medical CenterJewish Hosp Med Ctr Of Brooklyn Div
42 Years Experience
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Sook Lim accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1545 Atlantic Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Sook Lim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.