Dr. Soon H Kwon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Soon H Kwon?

Knew exactly what was going on and prescribed the correct treatment. Off all meds and feeling great for 6 months.

Do not waste your time

Just read your own test results. He does not care or have any interest in anything else and does not care about any symptoms

Dr. Kwon

Don't waist your time being seen with this Dr. He was very blunt and had aweful bedside manner! I walked out in tears because I was told to go to a gym for some weight I've gained from being hypothyroid. Staff was very nice but this by far was the worst experience in my life. I'll never drive 45 minutes for someone to tell me to work out.

This doctor knows his stuff

I have had thyroid issues for a while, and other endocrinologists and doctors didn't care to treat me. Dr.Kwon knows his stuff. He isn't the warm and fuzzy kind of guy, but he will treat and diagnose you if you have a problem. He is thorough and explains everything. I was expecting to be treated like crap because of my prior experiences, including many with doctors and Duke, but unlike my other doctors he cared and knows what he is doing. I may have a pituitary tumor and all the high and mighty staff at Duke refused to admit anything was wrong with me while using the same labs as Dr. Kwon. He is a life saver. I don't get why people are giving him bad reviews because of his nurses or because he looks at labs. Hello! That's what doctors are supposed to do!

Doctor only wanted to write proscription , did not listen to complaints. Would not recommend!

rude and arrogant

No Nonsense

Dr. Kwon is a "no nonsense" kind of guy. Straight and to the point. If you're looking for a doctor who will make you feel all warm and fuzzy, he's not your guy. BUT, if you want a doctor who can correctly diagnose and treat you and get you on your way, then he's a keeper.

The nurse I spoke with twice at Dr. Kwon's office was very rude and had terrible bedside manner. She was unwilling to help in acquiring records and spoke in a condescending manner.

The receptionists at the Medical Arts location are unprofessional and argumentative. Satisfied with the MD, but do not care for attitudes of these two staff members.

Don't waste your time, money, or hope on this rude doctor

Rude, arrogant, uncaring... didn't even take a history or do a full exam (exam was LITERALLY less than 1 minute long!) Declared I wasn't sick and wouldn't discuss any symptoms. Doesn't need to be a doctor... better off in a lab environment. Terrible experience.

I just learned today, following surgery, last week, that I have a thyroid cancer. Were it not for the excellent care that I received from Dr. Kwon, this may not have been found and treated, in time. He was careful to review my test results, discuss my options, taking all the time I needed to ask questions. I came prepared and he answered all my questions to my complete satisfaction. Based on our discussion, I opted for the surgery and I am grateful that I did. I thank God that Dr. Kwon is my endocrinologist.

A true professional

I highly recommend Dr. Kwon. He was highly recommended to me and I am very pleased with his thoroughness, explanations, and bedside manner. He performed a biopsy of my thyroid in Aug 10 and was very gentle during the procedure; he provided immediate observations and provided more detailed results in the follow-up visit. He answered all of my questions completely and made sound recommendations about my future expectations. I couldn't be happier about my choice.