Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Soontorn Thrupkaew
Soontorn Thrupkaew is a Doctor primarily located in Alton, IL. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Soontorn makes me wait over an hour every visit and changes my appointments a lot. Once he finally sees me he spends very little time with me. He does not always explain things to you when hes doing them and I have to force him to tell me test results. I tell him things that are going on and concerns that I have about things and he does not seem to listen to me.
I had full coverage insurance, however, for some reason I was apparently billed. However, they did not notify me of this until after I had left the country. The first time I learned that I owed them ANYTHING was when my credit report had been affected! Now, after I have worked with his office to send them the payment directly, my credit has been dinged again... will it ever end, or will they destroy all my credit before this is over? Signed, Single Mother of Four...
I had an abnormal pap and biopsy. I needed to undergo a leep/cone procedure with Dr. Soontorn. I had never met him until I started having problems because I would always see the nurse practioner. Dr. Soontorn explained the whole procedure to me and my husband and answered all of our questions and then some. I was extremely pleased with the procedure. After I woke up, I never would have thought that I had anything done. Dr. Soontorn did a great job and was very compationate about what I was going through. He took great care of me. Thanks to him, I will never be scared if I have to have another procedure done.
Soontorn Thrupkaew accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2 Memorial Dr, Alton, IL
Take a minute to learn about Soontorn Thrupkaew in this video.
Soontorn Thrupkaew is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alton, IL.