Dr. Sophia Beyene Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sophia Beyene?

Stay Away

Posted on October 1st, 2016

I wen to Dr. Beyene for months and she continued to just give me antibiotics. I finally got to a point where I demanded to be referred since she clearly didn't know what was going on. I ended up with being diagnosed with a lifelong condition and have had 12 surgeries. My medical records from her office went "missing" and they would not have an written communication with me. She is not knowledgeable and her bedside manner is terrible. For an annual examine I was told to undress and leave the door cracked open so they knew I was ready. I laid in a freezing room for over 45 minutes before putting my clothes back on and finding a nurse. My biggest regret is not suing Dr. Beyene. It terrifies me that she's still practicing. If I had not demanded a change I'm not sure where my health would be today.

Great doctor always

Posted on September 13th, 2016

She knows me and my history....and its a lot of history to know. I stayed with Dr. Beyene even after I moved to the high desert because she's great. Always trying to get things taken care of. I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

was as expected

Posted on June 30th, 2015

I think Dr. Beyene is an ok Dr. She is what I expect out of most Doctors now a days. They get you in, kind of listen and get you out. I do wish she would take a bit more time to listen and understand what my concerns are. All in all, I think she is an average Dr.

Highly recommend!

Posted on March 11th, 2015

wonderful Doctor. Takes the time to listen to patients.

Great Doctor

Posted on December 30th, 2014

Dr. Beyene is a great family doctor. She is caring and thorough. She also has great office staff.

never going to see her again

Posted on April 20th, 2014

I couldn't believe how rude she was!!!!! She was walking out of the rooom as I was still asking a question. And then said she had patients waiting when there was no one in the lobby and had been in the room less than 10 minutes!!!!!!! Never going back to see her!!!!!

Caring Doctor

Posted on September 9th, 2013

Dr. Beyene is a rare find these days; she listens and genuinely cares for her patients. She is the best! The only reason I would no longer see her is if my insurance changed. Her office staff has *significantly* improved within the past year or so. All of the girls are now top-notch.

Posted on January 21st, 2012

Made an appointment to establish care. Waited over 45 min to be seen...I was the only one there. Scheduled a nurse visit for 9 am but they said the doctor doesn't always show up on time. Had to leave for work and come back because I wasn't seen. Switching doctors.

VERY SURPRISED

Posted on June 1st, 2010

When I visited Dr. Beyene for the first time I expected the typical wam bam get out of my office treatment.. I was very surprised that she spent over 20 minutes with me. She had a very genuine concern for me and she had just met me. I now take my Son to her. She is a great Dr. I dont think of her as my Dr. but as my friend. She really cares!!

Posted on November 9th, 2017