Dr. Sophia J Ommani Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Sophia J Ommani?

Awesome Doctor. Great person

No complaints, would recommend her to those who want a doctor they can trust and will answer all your questions and give great advice.

Wonderful young understandable takes time to listen loved her

Amazing!!

I went to see Dr. Ommani for the first time yesterday because of pelvic pain due to ovarian cysts and she calmed my nerves the second she said hello! She knew exactly what was wrong with me and what we needed to do to fix it. When she examined me she was SOOO gentle and very quick but thouro! She explained every little detail to me and answered all of my questions in full. I was nervous about going to see someone new but i love her and i would HIGHLY recommend her!

Happy Mother of 2

Dr Ommani completely eased my worries about delivery and made sure me and my babies were given the best care. She and her team took very good care of us. She even returns emails and phone calls if you have any strange questions after or before delivery. She is a wonderful doctor.

She is very bad when it comes to her knowledge. She has no enough experience to diagnose the problem and even hesitant to give you a medication. Also, she kept us ( me & my husband) waiting for more than hour although we had an appt. Ironically, the hospital ( cheat lake) sent us a warrning mail claiming that we don't show up because we dont see her. I don't know how much time they need us to wait?!!!!!!!!!! I'm moving to another OBGYN Dr.

Dr. Sophia J Ommani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.