Dr. Sophia I Pachydaki Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Sophia I Pachydaki?

In my Opinion

Dr Pachydaki is a very kind, considerate, and knowledgeable doctor. She spends time to explain the diagnosis, and what she is going to do to solve the problem. I am so thankful I have the privilege of being cared for by her. I am seeing her in the Canton Ohio office, Vitreo-Retinal Consultants. There is a shuttle bus that comes from the office in Canton to Wooster Eye Center, Wooster, Ohio, to pick up patients for problems, that Wooster doesn't provide any solutions for. When you have macular degeneration, (wet form), all these good things mean so much.