Dr. Sophia Zinkovsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sophia Zinkovsky?

Please do not take your children to her

Posted on April 6th, 2017

I had seen Dr Zinkovsky when I first moved to town for my daughter in 2014. I was not impressed with her. It seemed like she rushed us to get out. All of her answers were um hmm, okay. We only needed a physical so my daughter could attend Head Start. I decided to look for another Dr, It didnt seem like she really cared if we were there or not. Fast forward to 2016 when my daughter has a Medical issue with a birth defect. Her regular Dr is a Family Practitioner, so I thought it would be best to see an actual Pediatrician. I was so wrong. She dismissed everything I said that was happening with my daughter. She wouldnt listen to my concerns. She then concluded that her Birth Defect was a BEHAVIORAL PROBLEM?!! What?! I was so angry by the time the appointment was over. She then stated that she would refer us to a Neurosurgeon. Which never happened. Thankfully her Family Practitioner was on top of it and we were called within a week of seeing him. Here is it a year later, and I have never heard 1 word from Dr. Z's office. Will NEVER go back. I am a MA and work for another Practitioner. This is not how a practice should be ran.

Posted on January 27th, 2017

Simply the best Pediatric dr. In Wichita ks! We have had her for 12 years. She was assigned to us when my oldest (now 12) was 2 days old. I had a good feeling about her and picked her for my daughter. My youngest was born there she was at the hospital checking up on my youngest at 1 day old. Every problem, infection, ear ache, flu ect. She gave the best advice for care and knew what to send us home with to get them back to their onrey selfs.

Posted on January 27th, 2017

pt

Posted on April 15th, 2015

Please do not take your kids to Dr Zinkovsky especially if you have state insurance I known for a fact.Please do not go I know what I am saying. U ask her nurse and she would tell it all

Posted on April 1st, 2015

She is a very good doctor-have been going to her for years

Walker Girls Mom

Posted on March 24th, 2015

She makes all her patients feel like family

WONDERFUL DOCTOR AND STAFF

Posted on July 12th, 2013

I have been taking all 3 of my children to Dr. Zinkovsky for years....they absolutely love her! Her and her staff are very courteous and always treat us as family! I would suggest her to all family and friends!

She used to be a great Dr.

Posted on October 10th, 2012

We have been seeing Dr Zinkovsky for years without any problems. Then she moved her office and we are now looking for a new Dr. It started with long waits when we went in for our appointment. The last appointment we scheduled was for 8:30 in the morning. She never showed and the office staff could not reach her or her nurse. I ended up taking my daughter to the ER. A few months later I contacted her office to see if I could get a note for my childs school. When the nurse called back she said no problem. I gave her my fax number but never received it. I called back the next day to request that they resend it but never got a fax or a call back. I called again the next day and spoke to the Dr again she said no problem but had to ask me what the not was for. That tells me that they never attempted to fax it to me. I told her what I needed again she said she would fax it. I still have not gotten anything from her. We are looking for a new doctor and will not go back to her if I can help it.

I would Certainly not reccomend this Doctor to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on February 24th, 2012

My fiance and I made the mistake of using Dr. Sophia Zinkovsky as our pediatrition. Sure the clinic looks nice and is on a good side of town. BUt you should NEVER EVER mix a pediatric clinic with a elderly clinic. Let me explain.....We took our newborn in to get his shots, the next night we noticed a small boil or pimple on his lower thigh. So we took him in to get looked at, Dr. Zinkovsky diagnosed him with MRSA, but did not even explain to us how serious it can be. Then told us about an elderly man that comes into the clinic their with MRSA in his testicles. Ya I couldn't believe what I just heard. The man comes in about two to three times a month to have his testicles drained, pretty disgusting and I didn't know she had the right to tell us about another patients illness. But iM SURE glad that she did. Later that night I decided to do some research and found out that MRSA is airborn, we then took him to the hospital to have it drained (popped). The only logical way our son caught MRSA was infact airborn and at his pediatric clinic when he was getting his shots. This world we live in is sick and I have been trying to press charges but no one seems to care. We don't want any more babies to be hurt. DO NOT GO TO DR. ZINKOVSKY, not only is she rude and ignorant but a horrible Dr. - ANARCHY

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on August 18th, 2011

My children, ages 7 and 4, have been going to Dr. Z since birth. I live very far away from her office now and her old office but I will continue to take my kids to her no matter how long the drive. I have never met a doctor like her. She is more like a friend. She always gives spot on diagnosis, even when I think she it sounds crazy. But she is always right. She is always willing to help out when it comes to keeping costs down, offering samples of medicine or helping find the cheapest price for a medicine. She knows my kids by name, not only in the office, but when we see her around town. LOVE Dr. Z!!!

Posted on February 28th, 2010

EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN, VERY CORTEOUS, RESPONDS TO IN OFFICE AND AFTER HOURS PHONE CALLS PROMPTLY

Posted on February 27th, 2009

Dr Z took care of all my children til we moved out of Wichita and she was the best. I have been gone 3 years and can not find another DR to compare. Im in Massachusetts now and the Dr's no where near the quality of Dr Z.