Dr. Sophie D Barbant Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sophie D Barbant?

She saved my life. I got to know some of her patients in the San Francisco community and they all adore her. Highest recommendation.

She is simply the best....! Smart, gracious, treats me like a person - spends time getting to know me and then, my problems. Not afraid to use her judgement - not overly reliant on testing for the sake of testing. I trust her

Dr. Barbant is a terrible doctor!I was a little nervous about having to go to a cardiologist in the first place so when Dr. Barbant treated me like I was wasting her time I felt totally dismissed. I was shocked when after describing my symptoms she said " Just live your life" and that was when the two interns who were standing at her side questioned her and recommended I get a heart monitor. She then left the room in a huff with them and came back to tell me I needed a monitor.Find another cardiologist.

Dr Sophie Barbant is excellent. She is caring, thorough, and has a great reputation in the bay area. She is top notch.