Dr. Sophie Bersoux Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sophie Bersoux?

she is the best

She is caring and interested in me and my needs I love her

see above I adore her Has helped me and encouraged me through many issues. I really think she cares about me. Her nurse Donna is the greatest as well.

Dr. Bersoux is heartless

I called because I was ten minutes late for an appointment, due to terrible traffic. They were rude, but said to come on in. As I walked into the facility, Dr. Bersoux's assistant called and said the doctor was canceling because I was late. I explained that I was also receiving chemo later that day at the Mayo facility where the doctor works, and that Mayo had coordinated the visits. They did not care. I asked them to reconsider, given my circumstances and the fact they had told me to keep coming. They did not care,saying that the doctor insisted I be cancelled. I asked if they could put me on wait list for cancellations. They coldly said they do not do that. I asked for the next appointment. It was five months away. Would you entrust your care to this doctor?