Dr. Sophie H Chang Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Sophie H Chang?

Good riddance

Very Caring and Professional Doctor

I've been seeing Dr. Chang for 15 years at least. She has always treated me with kindness, respect and professionalism. She listens closely, gives her best advice, and will fight for you. She weaned me off of insulin and always makes referrals to the right specialists when needed. On the down side, she is often significantly late for appts, and has misdiagnosed me a couple of times, which has caused probs. But other doctors I've had have made similar errors. She tends to err on the side of over-diagnosing. But I would not change to another MD for anything. She's great!

Wants to get out of work on time....does not see patients if you do not have an appointment. ..will not see u when you need to be seen Imediatety....staff sends you to after hrs clinic. ....A doctor need to be readily available when you need to be seen....I was a patient for 13 yrs ...I'm now looking for a new general practitioner( Doctor )

I have been going to Dr. Chang for the past 14 years, and have never had a problem. she's the best out there.

Too bad I can't give them 10s.

former patient

Beware...she doesn't listen to your symptoms. Twice she gave me the wrong instructions for my medications. Each time it caused problems and injury. I went to the emergency room- she would not even look at the doctor's diagnosis when doing follow-up treatment. Her passion is gone...she's just there for the pay check. It's really too bad because she had a lot of potential. I found a better doctor.

The consummate professional

Our family members (grandma to grandson) have been patients of Dr. Chang's for 15 years. We are so very lucky to have such a conscientious and knowledgeable doctor. Because she is held in such high regard, patients try hard to get assigned to her. Some reviewers might see her attitude as "rude" but I do think this is a mis-reading of her admirable habit of being highly attentive to the patient's condition as she makes her diagnoses. Dr. Chang is like a master detective, taking in all the clues (symptoms) and seeking the solution quickly. Her appointments are scheduled back-to-back. It is not unusual for her to work through her lunch hour in order to see as many patients as possible. Brusque? Blunt? Not at all. She has no time for extraneous matters. She is tightly focused on the patient she is treating and knows that there are others waiting for her. Dr. Chang is always prepared for the appointment. She has reviewed the patient's past history and current complaint [written and electronic] before entering the exam room. She takes a personal interest in each patient and that kindness is evident in her voice and manner. Too bad there are only four stars to rate Dr. Chang. Our family would give her five!

Would not recommend

This doctor shows no type of bedside manner and is very blunt/rude! I feel she is only out to make as much money off of you/insurance company's as possible.

I can't believe Dr.Sophie Chang have four stars. It must be a rigged. She is very rude to me.

Like my Doctor

I have been with my Dr.for 12 years and i love going to her. She is very caring.

Dr. Sophie H Chang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.