Dr. Sophie F Duriez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sophie F Duriez?

m

Fabulous.

A+. Gets to the root of the problem, and gently pushes you to do the work. Not a drug pusher.

Exceptional psychiatrist who really does CARE

Dr. Duriez is a really great doctor. She takes the time to get to know her patients so you can really trust her. She is more like a therapist, but with a great knowledge of how to prescribe medication to improve your life (only if you need it of course). She had a rough run for a short period due to a mistake in hiring front office staff. But now she has replaced them with good people so things are back on track. You should definitely give her a try. She is warm and compassionate and really wants you to succeed! Last time I went my visit went over an hour (NOT your typical psychiatrist!). Good luck!

Simply the best.

Dr. Duriez is wonderful and amazing!

I came to Dr. Duriez after frustration of being put on several different anti-anxiety and depression medicines and told that I was clearly anxious/ocd/depressed and never feeling better. The meds would work for a little while but it seemed like the underlying feelings were always still there. I explained to Dr. Duriez my family history of ADD/ADHD and she thought it was clear to her that my anxiety and depression were more likely being caused by the ADD and not being able to properly work with it. She gave me several references and books to read that really clicked with me and made so much sense! I've seen several doctors over the years and Dr. Duriez was the one to properly diagnose and help me. I went from feeling awful and inadequate about myself and crying on her couch to feeling like my life really just clicked and came together. She has helped me immensely and has always been available to me whenever I needed her. She has a wonderful PA that she works with that I have seen several times and has been incredibly helpful as well, if you need them they are they for you. I've actually never had to wait more than five minutes for my appointment and if it was any more than that I'm sure it is because the patient needed extra time. I work in a doctors office myself and understand that personal patient care takes time and listening and here you will most certainly get it!

Find solutions!

Dr. Sophie Duriez is the best therapist I have ever had! Not only she is the best listener, filled with empathy and understanding, she TRULY works on the solutions. She always find a practical way for any (any!!) problem. She works from her heart and cares about each one of her patients. So many times in the past I felt more frustrated leaving the therapist office, letting my problem stir up more and more. With Dr. Duriez I learned that I can achieve ANYTHING, if I can only say I can!. Thank you Dr. Duriez for making me believe in myself and helping me live my life better.

Dr. Duriez is fabulous - homeopathic before meds!

Dr. Duriez has been wonderful with our daughter. What a wonderful surprise when we found that in addition to being a medical doctor, she's a trained homeopath and prefers to trying treating with homeopathic remedies before going to drugs. That is amazing and was such a relief to us as parents. Who wouldn't prefer a natural remedy to a drug for your child? She's warm and interesting and gives you plenty of time in the office. She's a unique find.

Dr. Duriez was quick to diagnose and would easily prescribe any patient with any med, but fails at going beyond her ability to write a prescription by not being able to offer any additional help. She often spent sessions talking about herself or other unrelated topics. She is difficult to understand (has an French accent and can't always find the right English words to use).

Exceptional Doctor

Dr. Duriez and her staff are extremely professional and I am so grateful to have finally found a Doctor who is able to understand and genuinely cares about her patients. I am a female in her 30's and througout my life have struggled with depression after seeing numerous Doctors who just prescribed medication and sent me home, Dr.Duriez approach was so different. I can confidently say that the way I see life has dramatically changed. Thanks to the efforts of Dr. Duriez who truly recognizes that its the patient that matters and not an insurance payment. Thank you Dr. Duriez you have truly been a blessing.

I CAN 'T BELIEVE IT!!!

More than one year with low energy, depress....and only in few appointment, I feel like never in my life!I begin a new job,I am losing my weight....Thank you a lot Doctor Duriez, I LOVE YOU.Was a great Mitzvah.