Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sophie B Parker
Dr. Sophie B Parker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Virginia Beach, VA, with another office in Norfolk, VA. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Parker is affiliated with Sentara Norfolk General Hospital, Orthopaedic Hospital at Sentara CarePlex and Sentara Leigh Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sophie B Parker has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Parker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Robert Packer Hospital
Dr. Sophie B Parker accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sophie B Parker in this video.
Dr. Sophie B Parker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.