Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Soraj Arora has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Wounds and Injuries
Showing 5 of 24
My daughter had an injury and was recommended to see Dr. Arora. I was amazed at his receptiveness as to how this effected her work. He was able to provide a treatment plan which included limited time off of work. He was able to restore her condition in shortest time with help from physical therapy and both she and employer were happy.
I REALLY LIKE THIS DOCTOR, HIS STAFF HOWEVER DOES NOT KNOW WHICH WAY IS UP. THEY CAN NOT HELP WITH REQUESTING RECORDS OR DOING AUTHORIZATIONS. I HAVE NEVER SEEN AN OFFICE LIKE THIS AND WHEN YOU ASK FOR SOMEONE IN CHARGE THEY TELL YOU THERE IS NO ONE. VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS STAFF AND THERE RUDENESS.
This is the first doctor I wanted to walk out of the middle of the exam. He is very arrogant and does not listen to you as a patient. Watch out, he wants to run up your bill with tests and will only renew your prescriptions for a month at a time, so you have to come back for the $360.00 office visit. Will never go back to him again.
Dr. Arora is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Loyola University Medical Center
Dr. Soraj Arora accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSoraj Arora Do Pc, 9305 Calumet Ave Ste D2, Munster, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Soraj Arora in this video.
Dr. Soraj Arora is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Munster, IN.