Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Soraya Aragundi MD
Dr. Soraya Aragundi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Barrow, AK, with other offices in Saint Maries, ID and Anchorage, AK (and 2 other locations). She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Aragundi is affiliated with Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs and Samuel Simmonds Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Soraya Aragundi has 5 locations
45147 S Highway 3
Saint Maries, ID 83861
427 N 12th
Plummer, ID 83851
Book Online Now
Dr. Soraya Aragundi has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Soraya Aragundi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Soraya Aragundi - Posted on March 12th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Soraya Aragundi - Posted on June 23rd, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Soraya Aragundi - Posted on June 13th, 2008
Dr. Aragundi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
Samuel Simmonds Memorial Hospital
26 Years Experience
Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Soraya Aragundi Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Soraya Aragundi's office for more information.
1217 E 10th Ave Barrow, AK : (907) 257-4600
45147 S Highway 3 Saint Maries, ID 83861
12155 Lucille Ln Anchorage, AK : (907) 770-1126
427 N 12th Plummer, ID 83851
1115 B St Plummer, ID : (208) 686-1931
Locations & Directions
Dr. Soraya Aragundi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Barrow, AK.