Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Soren N Carlsen has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Urinary Incontinence
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Dr Carlsen is compassionate and kind. He spends as much time as the patient needs to make them feel comfortable with their care. He can run behind but it is because he allows all his patients to ask the questions they need. He will always give an honest opinion on surgery, even if he recommends against it.
Dr.Carlsen provides me the most sincere and compassionate care I have ever had. He explaines everything to me in great detail. I always leave my appointments feeling very cared about and well informed. I have to admit that my anxiety over my health issues are much better now that I know there is a great doctor looking after me and his great nurse too she is always there for comfort and support.
15 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Soren N Carlsen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HMSA Preferred Provider Comp Med
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Soren N Carlsen in this video.
Dr. Soren N Carlsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wailuku, HI.