Dr. Sosun Z Faqiri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sosun Z Faqiri?

Dr. Faqiri is exceptional at her profession

She is an excellent pediatrician with a soft touch for kids. My kids love her and look forward to their doctor visit. I would recommend her to anyone.

Love Dr. Faqiri!!

I bring my daughter over to CAPS and I have nothing but great things to say about her office. Dr. Faqiri is such an amazing doctor she takes very good care of my daughter. I'm a first time mom and I got many questions and concerns, I can call Dr. Faqiri and she is always there to talk to you.And of course the staff is great, friendly and awesome! I will difinatley refer my family and friends.

GREAT DOCTOR

Dr. faqiri is a great and caring doctor. I would recomend her to my friends and family.

Caring, Kind, Professional

I highly recommend Dr Faqiri. She is so kind, compassionate, knowledgeable, and professional. She not only cares about her patient, but the whole family and her patients overall well-being. When visiting with my newborn, Dr Faqiri always remembered us and addressed my daughter by her first name. She checked on me and my postpartum state--and she truly cares!She is gentle and kind when working with patients, willing to answer any questions, and she takes as much time as you need to make certain you feel comfortable.She even went above and beyond to say that we could call her anytime with questions. She is a hard worker and her job doesn't stop when she leaves the office. I also love that Dr Faqiri is a Mom and totally gets "it." she can talk from personal and medical experience!

Dr. Sosun Z Faqiri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leesburg, VA.