Dr. Sotirios Keros Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Sotirios Keros?

Absolutely recommend!

The very first time meeting Dr. Keros he bumped up my appointment time, even though during lunch hour, so I was able to get to other appointments. He sat with us for over an hour just to answer every one of my questions personally. He explained things in a simple, yet complete, way. He was more than accepting of all my questions and concerns and never rushed me. He was very complimentary on how I had been caring for my daughter and even allowed her to sit on his lap while charting and she gave him a kiss on the cheek before leaving. More impressed than I have been with a doctor in a LONG time!