Dr. Sotiris Diamandis Is this you?

A Very special M. D.

Dr. Diamandis is the most compassionate surgeon I have had the pleasure of taking care of me. He has exceptional skills and cares very much about every one of his patients. He takes time to explain your problems and is always available to answer and questions you have concerning your health. I would refer any and all of my friends to this wonderful surgeon.

Dr. D is the best. Highly skilled diagnostition, precise surgeon, and very caring.

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.