Dr. Soudabeh Ahadi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Soudabeh Ahadi?

Posted on October 15th, 2015

My first visit to Dr. Ahadi was for an IUD consultation. I waited 30 minutes to be seen by a nurse who took my vitals, waited another 20 minutes in the exam room, and then was seen by Dr. Ahadi for 5-10 minutes. During this time, she asked me typical questions but did not seem to listen to my answers in any way. When I told her I was concerned about the hormones in the IUD, she blew it off and told me I would be fine without asking follow-up questions. While in the middle of the consultation, a nurse practitioner barged in the room without knocking. The doctor then left the room with the nurse, which apparently meant it was the end of my consultation, though this was not expressed to me in any way. I ended up having to flag down a nurse who then had to find Dr. Ahadi to figure out if she was done talking to me. All in all, I spent about an hour and a half to be seen by Dr. Ahadi for 5-10 minutes. During my follow-up appointment when I was supposed to get my IUD placed, I showed up 15 minutes early, waited for an hour in the waiting room after my scheduled time, and then after being called back to have my vitals taken, I was told that Dr. Ahadi was not in that day. When I expressed my frustration regarding this with the nurse, I was told that they didn't tell me earlier because they didn't know what my appointment was for. This information was given to them when I set up the appointment as well as during a follow-up call that I made to ensure that I had scheduled the appropriate appointment as the consultation with Dr. Ahadi was so unclear. At no point during the appointment reminder phone call or when I was signing in for the appointment did the nurses ask for this information either. Because of this inattention to detail on both the staff and doctors part, I decided to see a more competent doctor at another location.

finally relived

Posted on August 27th, 2015

I was seen by Dr.ahadi at pro medics when I was admitted with serve abdominal pain.she came in my second day there after they had done the ultrasound. She was very gentle and very caring.she made me feel like she really cared. She seen me 2 more times within the 6 days I was there. I had a follow up appt with her a week after leaving the hospital. She suggested loposcopy surgery to remove scar tissue that has been causing extreme pain during my periods and in between. I'm scheduled next week for the surgery.Dr.Ahadi is the only Dr that I've found in 5 years who is actually trying to help me.. I'm blessed to have her!

Skyla IUD

Posted on June 15th, 2015

After being on the pill for a few years doctor Ahadi suggested the Skyla IUD which is a 3 year IUD. I have never had kids before and didn't really know anything about IUD's. I decided to get the IUD, and figured I would try it and see if I liked it. I have a medium pain tolerance. The IUD insertion was the WORST pain I have ever experienced in my life. I was sweating, balling my eyes out, shaking, and in excrutiating pain. I felt that doctor Ahadi did not prepare me for the insertion at all and made it seem very easy and like it was no big deal. The amount of pain I was in was not normal, so they did an ultrasound to make sure it was in place, which it was. I was so pale and light headed that I had to have someone pick me up. She is a nice lady, I just feel like from all the reviews I have read about IUD's, that most doctors don't recommend them for women that haven't had children. I also feel like she isn't very thorough when it comes to answering your questions. Her staff is very nice and helpful.

Patient

Posted on January 20th, 2014

Dr. Ahadi has a great staff, very courteous and helpful. Very easy to schedule an appointment and the wait time in office is very short. Dr. Ahadi spends whatever time is needed with her patients and explains everything to you. She gives you time to ask questions and explains the answer. Dr. Ahadi is a GREAT doctor and loves what she does! I have referred friends and co-workers. If you are in need of a wonderful, caring doctor, call Dr. Ahadi.

Posted on September 23rd, 2017