Dr. Souheil Gebara Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Souheil Gebara?

Great doctor

Our daughter has Gastroparesis. Dr. Gebara had her do several tests trying to diagnose the issue. Each time he saw her he says "Hello Princess" or "Hello beautiful!" He was very patient and thoughtful and took extra time if we needed it. He truly cares about each patient and wants to make a difference. Another parent asked who my daughter's doctor was. When I told her, she said "Oh you're lucky, he's the best!!!" 😄 We think so!

Dr Gebara is absolutely amazing! He is such a nice man with a great bedside manner. He is thorough, takes the time to listen and is very reassuring. If you're looking for an awesome Pediatric GI Dr, look no further! I'm so happy that my son, Mason is his patient. I know he's in great hands!

Dr. Gebara is the best doctor I've been to. He truthfully cares about the patient's well-being and spends a lot of time both answering questions and explaining things in detail. Overall Excellent!!!

I love the doctor and usually the appointment center is fine. My son has been seeing Dr. Gebara for 6+ years he has a wonderful bedside manner and has alway's treated him with kidness and respect I have never had a problem with anyone in his office until now. A women who said her name was Sheila was so rude, I called on the Tuesday after a Holiday and I understand it was busy but instead of taking my name or giving me to the nurse as I asked she put me on hold for 15 min the first time, told me there were 4 people ahead of me the second time and was so rude the third time when I finally got her to take a message that I truly have to wonder were he hires his staff. I will be sure to mention this to him, and remember when you make an appointment it is always best to speak to a nurse because the staff doesn't always care..

mom