Dr. Sousan M Numann Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Sousan M Numann?

Best Pediatrician I ever met!

Dr. Numann referred me to different specialists because of concerns of my child. Thanks to her, I was able to help with the treatment for my son, who was diagnosed with PDD-NOS (Austism), Otitis Media, and a Heart Murmur. My 7 year old son has been seeing her since he was 10 months old. When I gave birth to my 7 month old (current age), I made sure Dr. Numann was selected to be his pediatrician. And she sure will be the pediatrician for my expected baby. I drive all the way from Brooklyn to see her. Dr. Numann is so polite, patient, caring, and takes her time with all her patients. Most importantly, she ensures that your child's health is on the right tract. The wait is a bit long, but my children's health is worth the wait!

Dr. Sousan M Numann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Howard Beach, NY.