Dr. Sowbhagya Sonthineni Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sowbhagya Sonthineni?

Teacher/adm.

Posted on September 3rd, 2016

She takes the time to listen. Husband has mood swings and doesn't control his verbage or behavior. Lashes out.

Horrible

Posted on September 20th, 2015

She changes medication only gives a higher dose of it can barely speak English asks questions over and over we told her we did not want a sleep study on a school not over and over and she gave one on a school not I would not recommend her to any one tells you to squeeze fingers and will see you in 6 weeks

Most horrible experience!

Posted on July 1st, 2013

it started with a miss on a reflex test (which caused days of pain) then onto making appointment at hospital in wrong name then set up lab test too soon due to needed blood work. With that only being part of it i can say this has been the most horrible experience with a doctors office in my life. I advise everyone to go elsewhere. They staff is disorganized and the doctors are so rude.

Wonderful!

Posted on August 10th, 2012

I can always count on her! Love her!

Unprofessional

Posted on January 4th, 2011

She is very rude.

Never got my appt due to office staff

Posted on September 27th, 2010

I don't know what the dr is like as I never got in. I had an appt, and was lied to by the staff after I waited 45 minutes and others were taken ahead of me. They were very rude, unorganized and snotty. I had 2 phone calls and a letter saying my appt time and they argued with me. I will not be seeing this dr EVER.

Worse experience ever

Posted on May 21st, 2010

This woman would come into the room (could hardly call it an exam room since it consisted of 2 chairs) and ask me to squeeze her fingers and then she would tell me she would see me in 6 weeks. End of appointment.her office staff are sloppy in their work. I had to stay on them to send reports in a timely manner. Appointments were made with me but never written in the books so after driving an hour, I had to go back home without being seen.Awful experience!

Worst ever

Posted on September 11th, 2009

My poor son suffered so much under this doctor. She was rude, uncaring and refused to change his medicines when he continued to have seizures. She blamed him for not taking his meds accurately, not getting enough sleep, etc. I was delighted when he finally switched to another doctor. Please, please don't put anyone through the suffering that this doctor caused my son.

Posted on October 18th, 2017