Dr. Sowmya Viswanathan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sowmya Viswanathan?

Diane

Posted on December 6th, 2011

Dr. Viswhanathan is the BEST doctor I've ever been too. I was with her for 15 years and then she switched over to a different medical field. I will mmiss her tremendously!!! The office in westboro and Natick have always been the most nicest people I've run into. I wish Dr. Viswhanathan was staying as my PCP but now my job is to find someone as wonderful as her. God bless you Dr. V.

Office Manager

Posted on January 18th, 2009

Very knowledgeable and very good in diagnosis. Excellent caring physician. She shows concern of patients health. The practice has so many different disciplines I was my self amazed that so many women doctors, to help womans health.

Posted on September 2nd, 2015