Dr. John S Reid Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John S Reid?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

If it weren't for Dr Spence Reid I wouldn't have my right foot or not walking. He is the most amazing compassionate surgeon.

Compassionate dedicated doctor

Father of the girl he operated on- Morgan Fahey

Dr. Reid remains the gold standard to which all Doctors should aspire to be like. I have never in my life met a person so dedicated and so good at what he does in the medical profession, yet he is so compassionate and reachable; he is so down to Earth you'd feel honored to have him over for dinner. Wow! He is a gift we're all blessed to have.

Dr Reid is an amazing doctor and his bedside manner with me as a patient is amazing.

Great Doctor !

In 1998 I was in a serious Auto Accidentwhere I broke my acetabulum(hip socket)Dr.Reid did excellent work repairing the fracture so I would have mobilityin the joint. I was given a 50/50 chanceof walking again.I am know playing golfto a 2 handicap ! Thanks Doc !

I could not say enough about Dr. Reid and his staff. At a devistating time, he made me feel I was the only person he was caring for. My local hospital could do nothing but amputate my foot. I am now walking, working and going to the gym. His skill and kindness pulled me out of what could have thrown me into a deep depression. My many thanks!

Student

Dr. Reid was able to save my leg by use of an Ilizarov Frame. He is the best doctor who I've seen through my entire ordeal. He is very easy to talk to and he addresses every concern you have. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Because of the treatment and care I received from Dr. Spence Reid, I am walking again. He is amazing.

Dr. John S Reid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hershey, PA.