Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Spencer N Colby has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 53
Colby was completely inadequate and offensive when addressing my depression. When voicing concerns surrounding my depression he dismissed it, claimed he had no understanding or experience with depression, couldn't recommend any solution or treatment and did not take it serious. This is totally unacceptable. How is he supposed to treat postpartum? He's also the provider for many girls placing their baby for adoption which mental illness is sure to be present in a lot of these cases. Unfit!
Dr. Colby delivered my second baby. I had a wonderful experience. He was very caring. I had planned to go without an epidural, which he supported, but changed my mind when my labor become difficult. He supported my choices, helped me to understand all of my options, and helped me to have the best possible experience. I could tell that he was truly concerned about me and my daughter. I would recommend him to anyone.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2009, 2011, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
29 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1989
Wright State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Spencer N Colby accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJordan River Womens Health, 3584 W 9000 S Ste 206, West Jordan, UT
Dr. Spencer N Colby is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Jordan, UT.