Dr. Spencer A Colden Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Spencer A Colden?

Dr. Colden saw me on very short notice on several occasions when my insurance changed and he was the only specialist that would meet my criteria. Although his exam room was small and makeshift, he was very couteous and congenial. He understood my chronic condition and after reading my MRI reports and previous treatment history, asked my thoughts and impressions on how certain medications worked/didn't work for me. Based on this he set out a course of treatment that was very satisfactory to me. He was easy to reach via phone when I had an issue with insurance authorization that required his attention. Highly recommended.