Dr. Spencer G Erman Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Spencer G Erman?

Urgent care visit with a real pro

Stopped off after worj]k ar HARTFORD Helahcarre in Avon, saw Dr Erman. One f the most caring to rough, compassionate docs Ihave ever see. Very thorough questioning, howler=d me some graphs on his office computer, RESPETFUL, complete exam. He recommended some meds which are less expensive, I recovered quickly thanks to Jim. Will be back..........when needed.

I waited for physical about 3 month . Request for blood work was mixed-up and blood count and full urine test had not been done. I did not need follow-up after physical, did not ask Dr. Erman any question for treatment of my conditions, answered, that I am O.K. and do not need doctor's advice. Anyway, I and my insurance were billed not only for physical, but also for office visit. My advice: If you have physical and do not need follow-up, instead signing paper that you could be charged for office visit, write down that you don't need office visit at this time.

Best Doc Ever

Great MD

quick to get an Appt. No wait in the office. All staff and doc were caring, courteous, and professional. I am a retired nurse, and docs and practices like these are hard to find

Dr Spencer Erman, Hartford Medical Group, Avon

This whole outfit is a joke. Be prepared to wait 6 months for a routine medical. Can't deal with routine prescription refill. One time took a week many e-mails, 3 phone calls and a visit in person, last and final time after 2 weeks many e-mails, 4 phone calls, I was told I had to come in for an appointment. Erman didn't even have the courtesy or respect for me as a patient, to call me or e-mail me himself. Disgusted! This guy, Dr Spencer Erman is clearly only interested in doing anything if he can bill for it

A true professional

I highly recommend Dr Erman. A great sense of humor, a true caring and compassionate professional. Accurate and complete. Takes care of patients, not diseases. He truly enjoys medicine, and I also loved his use of the computer in the exam room. He had better not plan on retiring while I am still around, and I have a lot of living to do.

Feels like he truly cares about his patients and his office staff is very professional and accommodating. Been going to Dr. Spencer for 5 years and am very pleased with his expertise.

Excellent Visit-Marcu Welby, Move Over !

Dr Erman is the most caring, concerned, and compassionate physician I have seen in my past 58 yrs. He treated me like a real person. I arrived a few minutes late for my appt due to bad weather. No problem. He spent a lot of time with me as a new patient. he reviewed my complicated history and medication list, he did a thorough exam, and then recommended some medication changes to save me $$. I went back to his office a few days later for a brief follow-up of my blood pressure after the med changes. He did not charge anything. When I received his bill, it was LESS than was estimated when I scheduled the visit. He even called me last week to check up on me. I would not hesitate to send any of my family to Dr. Erman. In fact, I already made an appt for my husband. He is a gem. A real Family Practioner in the real sense of the title. Marcus Welby, move over