Dr. Spencer C Li Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Spencer C Li?

Worst front office staff ever!

Good doctor, awful front office that rarely answer the phone and either call back a day or two later or not at all. Plus they are a bunch of liars when I called out one of them for not returning my message. Sorry Dr. Li, time to move on to another gastro with a professional front office staff.

excellent doctor, very thourough

Caring about not patients, only himself

Went to see the doctor in 2011 and he suggested me to do endoscopy for a mild stomach ache. So I did. Though the bill for the diagnosis was around $3000, without much explanation of results. In follow up visits, I felt he was shunning from any curing or even discussion of curing, but only asked me to come again and again. I also got high bills for the usual visits. Finally I decided this was a no good doctor and moved on. Really bad experiences.

I have never seen those horrible and rude nurse and offices staff before. I would not go back to Dr. Li even though I think he is great Doctor. I wonder if Dr Li is aware of what is happening in his practice .

Honest friend.

Horrible and rude offices staff.They do not have any good manners to deal with patients.Dr Li is great Dr. But his front desk and receptionist are the most rude persons that I ever deal with. I wonder if Dr Li is aware of what is happening in his practice.

Dr Li Excellent, Staff not-so-much

We have been with Dr. Li for over 8 years. He is a good person and a great doctor, but dealing with his primary staff person is a nightmare. The staff is rude, doesn't listen and treats the patient with distain. Not worth it. So Dr. Li we bid you adios!!

Awesome doctor

colonoscopy's are often scarry or painful. My experience was quite the opposite. Didn't realize that it had taken place. I would recommend this doctor to everyone that I meet or know. Thanks doc!

korinne

I have been going to Dr. Li for over a year now and have been very pleased and happy patient. He is an exceptional physician and one of the best!!!!

Dr. Spencer C Li is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Katy, TX.