Dr. Spencer Palmer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Spencer Palmer?

Posted on April 27th, 2016

He saved my life

A First Rate Cardiologist

Posted on April 11th, 2015

Dr. Palmer is an excellent cardiologist. As a R.N. I know good care when I see it. I was sent by my internist to Dr. Palmer after an abnormal ECG. He saw me quickly and ordered the appropriate testing. Dr. Palmer called me with the results within a day and we discussed the plan going forward. He is personable and easy to talk to. I highly recommend him to anyone needing a cardiologist.

Caring, Calm, Unhurried

Posted on August 8th, 2013

Just came from my first ever visit to a cardiologist. Had 3 ER visits and was still afraid to see a doctor because I did not want surgery and all the horrible things I had heard. Wish I had gone sooner to Spencer Palmer. He put me at ease immediately. He read three years of my EKGs with 3 different patterns. He explained everything to me. He made a plan starting with conservative approach--no surgery! He cared about me as a whole person, only starting one med because I told him I had a big event the next week. He listened to every single thing I had to say (and I had a long list), and he answered every question. My AFib is improved just because of the visit. I have NEVER had a more caring doctor.

Posted on February 26th, 2013

After switching from a different cardiologist, I have been very pleased with the care provided by Dr. Palmer. I had heart surgery with multiple complications, and Dr. Palmer managed each one with caring and clinical expertise. I would recommend him to anyone, and have.

Ms. Kathleen Wall

Posted on June 8th, 2012

Excellent in every respect. Always give his name to everyone who is seeking a doctor of Dr. Palmer expertise.

The Absolute Best

Posted on November 1st, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Spencer Palmer for over 5 years and have found he is the most professional, competent, dedicated and caring physician I have ever worked with. He always knows the details of my case, which he manages extremely well. During the years of his care, I have learned to trust his expertise, judgment and medical skills without question. His bedside manner could be taught as a medical class. I am proud to be one of his patients.

Posted on July 22nd, 2010

Dr. Palmer was professional, caring, thorough, and an excellent listener. After this first appointment, my impression was that this fine cardiolist deeply cared for his patients, and invited superior access. He is highly regarded by my trusted and long-time family physician.

Highly recommend Dr. Palmer

Posted on September 7th, 2008

I did not think I had a problem, but Dr. Palmer noticed a slight deviation in my EKG and thought there could be a blockage. He recommended a catheterization which showed a major blockage in my left artery. He placed a stent which restored my heart to normal function. I have no doubt that Dr. Palmer has extended my life span significantly.

Posted on November 24th, 2017