Dr. Spencer E Richards Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Spencer E Richards?

Not helpful and very condescending.

Awesome Sports Medicine Doctor!!!

When I went to Dr. Richards with my knee pains, I didn't realize how good of a doctor I was going to. He was someone that my doctor recommended, so we went and tried him. I highly recommend him!!! I've given his name to all of my friends who have needed it. He is very good with patients of all ages, his staff is very helpful, he's very gentle, he gave me a good prognosis and gave me a good treatment option that I could use, and he also was very good to work with to get my appointment!!! So if you need a good sports medicine doctor, Dr. Spencer Richards is the man to go to!!!

Dr. Spencer E Richards is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bountiful, UT.