Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Spencer S Richlin
Dr. Spencer S Richlin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stamford, CT, with other offices in Poughkeepsie, NY and Trumbull, CT (and 1 other location). His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Richlin is affiliated with Stamford Hospital. Dr. Richlin has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Spencer S Richlin has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Operative Surgical Procedures
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 70
I am so grateful to have found Dr Richlin and RMACT, his professionalism along with the way he treats the patient makes you feel well cared and at ease, he knew what to do and the measures to take about my health and thanks to him I am pregnant today with my first child, I feel blessed and thankful for all he did for me and for his wonderful staff (Tara and Sandy) who never let me alone in my path to pregnancy. God bless all.
My experience with Dr. Richlin was amazing. Not only was he caring and supportive but he walked us through every step of the way. The staff at RMA in Norwalk was also incredible. The run a well oiled machine but you still feel the one on one attention. My nurse Rachel was also excellent. I highly recommend Dr. Richlin and his team.
My experience at RMA was nothing less then professional and positive. I first met Dr. Richlin and his staff at RMA back in 2010 when I was trying to conceive my second child. He was everything I could have hoped for along with his staff. The nurses are beyond compassionate and available for you. They make you feel like your the only patient in the office. The doctors are up with the most current medical treatment out there. They treat each case as it is and take a different approach with treatment each cycle as needed, always on their toes and thinking ahead! My husband and I went back this year 2014 for our second fertility treatment and they were just as amazing!
I was very hesitant to start fertility treatments and really only went for a consultation to appease my husband. Dr. Richelin was personable and very encouraging. He talked us through the process and did not hold back. Things took some time, but the staff and other doctors within the practice all made my husband and me feel comfortable. He encouraged us when needed it and shared in our joys when we got our dreams answered. He is very passionate about helping women and I would recommend him and his practice to anyone.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2012, 2011, 2008, 2010, 2009, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2009, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014, 2013)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2014, 2013, 2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Dr. Richlin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Spencer S Richlin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Spencer S Richlin in this video.
Dr. Spencer S Richlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stamford, CT.